The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Sunday, July 09, 2006

    Finally!

    Didn't really felt anything in the morning, no anxiety, no excitedness.. nothing.. Actually I was feeling pretty sian, didn't feel like going at all. But I'm glad I did.

    When I sat there, I was feeling so lost. No one was exactly near me and I didn't really know what to do. But surpisingly, I managed to chat with my 2 neighbours sitting beside me. It was actually pretty nice. Today the people there were exceptionally nice people. I remembered them smiling, beaming proudly at you.. reminding you that now you ahve graduated from @#$. The picture taking session was fun. Thanks XH for the beautiful flowers.. Thanks for being there today...

    Today was the first time I really felt that my family is proud of me. The way I see them preparing for my commencement.. The way they took the pain and trouble just to see me in my academic robe and scroll and keep me company today... The way they willingly helped me organise my messy stuff and becoming my bell boy. I'm really really so touched by them...

    To GK and Chu
    Thanks for being such a wonderful friends for these 3 years in @#$. It was you guys who made life there so much bearable. I will miss the times when we spent the night studying together, making merry and behaving like crazy people. The times when we hide inside my PGP room to have my first taste of sake. The times when we had our girls' talk from night till the next morning. I miss you guys.. and finally we've graduated. Thanks and congrats girls.. *HUGZ*

    To Yao..
    Just want to say thanks for everything... *hugz*

    The Centre people

    My Beloved Family


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 10:56 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela